Can't get enough Allen & Ginter??? Announcing the Allen & Ginter Community Cards!

Can't get enough Allen & Ginter?

Well, my friend Will Mattis has a great idea. See below:
Hi everybody, I have been doing a lot of the new 2009 Allen & Ginter cards, and love the designs. I have done about 30-40 Customs so far, and would love anyone else to help me out. If you are good with Photoshop, Gimp, etc.. Please let me know! I would love to get over 15-20 people to help out with this and make a HUGE custom A&G set. The set would consist of the certified auto cards ( without a signature ), the basic 2009 A&G cards, the national cards, rip cards... all of the different styles of Allen & Ginters for this year. Please let me know if anybody would be interested in getting in on this group. You can either e-mail me or email Dave. Thanks everyone!!!
A custom, community-driven Allen & Ginter set? I think this is an awesome idea!!

As Will said, he's done a number of cards already. A few examples are below:


Dexter Fowler, Colorado Rockies
Tribute to 2009 Allen & Ginter
Community Collaboration Set
By Will Mattis


Carlos Ruiz, Philadelphia Phillies
Tribute to 2009 Allen & Ginter
Community Collaboration Set
By Will Mattis


Shane Victorino, Philadelphia Phillies
Tribute to 2009 Allen & Ginter
Community Collaboration Set
By Will Mattis

You can check out all the cards we've created so far here:

http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/CustomAGgroup/

So far, I really have to tip my hat to Will. I put together a base card of Joakim Soria, which you can see here, but he has done all the rest!

Let us know if you're interested in participating, and Will can hook you up with the templates. We can upload the cards to the photobucket account and post as many as possible on this blog, similar to Goose Joak Originals (which by the way are up to 775 base cards, plus 119 variants, including a wonderful Mark Buehrle perfect game card).


Mark Buehrle, Chicago White Sox
Goose Joak Original by Steve (White Sox Cards)

Speaking of Goose Joak Originals, I will post an update on that soon. There are a few teams that are that we could probably use a helping hand on, so if you feel like you missed out, keep an eye out for a post on that in the next week or so.

Comments

  1. Digging the Shane Victorino card there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32970063&l=fe2cc645c4&id=60601441

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment