Tribute to 1993 Cracker Jack Reprints - Kila Ka'aihue

Kila Ka'aihue, Kansas City Royals
Tribute to 1993 Cracker Jack Reprints
by Goose Joak

Does anyone else have Windows 7?  It comes with an application called Snipping Tool.  I absolutely love it.  It basically takes screenshots of your monitor.  However, it is able to capture streaming images off the web, unlike the built in Windows Print Screen functionality.

So that means...I can grab images off of MLB.tv!  Like the one above, and a few others I have used recently.    It comes in handy for hard to find players.  This image is from Kila's only big league at bat this year.  1-1 with an RBI single.

Also, somewhat random update, but Adam over at Thoughts and Sox posted some awesome vintage designs the other day, many of which I had never seen before.  I may have to try hand at a few.

Comments