Thursday, April 8, 2010

Joakim Soria is Back!

Reactions: 
Soria is back!  He looked absolutely dominating against the first three hitters, striking them out in succession.  Miguel Cabrera?  Not so much.  Got him to a two strike count but Miguel won the battle.  And so it goes.  All in all a very satisfying appearance from my favorite player.  Baseball really is back!


Joakim Soria, Kansas City Royals
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak

Omaha Royals home opener tonight.  Woo-hoo!


Kila Ka'aihue, Omaha Royals
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping you won't get to see Kila in Omaha much this year, got my fingers crossed that I'll get to see him play at the K soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! He looked great tonight. 2-2 w/HR and BB in first two AB. He looks locked in, disciplined as ever. Not that it means much to Royals management.

    ReplyDelete