Goose Joak Certified Endorsed Pitchers

So far, so good.  My rag tag, walking cliche of pitchers is doing well!

Colby Lewis, Texas Rangers
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak



Jorge De La Rosa, Colorado Rockies
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak


The weighted totals include double stats for Jonathan Sanchez, Homer Bailey and Felipe Paulino.  These players are on both of my fantasy teams.


Of course, these stats do not include Ricky Nolasco or Dan Haren (my aces).  Nor do they include my relievers, like Joakim Soria :)

Lots more season to come.  But so far I'm very happy with these guys.  Even with a couple of the ERAs, you've gotta like the low walk totals (sans Colby Lewis).

Comments

  1. Loving the De La I watched his start on MLB TV and just thought it was entertaining. For the odds, I think the Rockies are a terrific pick to win the World Series this year. I like every player on their team to some extent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was quite an entertaining game. Agreed about the Rockies. Their entire roster (except the bullpen filler, perhaps) is excellently constructed. Lots of players to like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment