From The Scrap Heap: Goose Joak Beta Card of Zack Greinke

Zack Greinke, Kansas City Royals
Goose Joak Original Concept Card
by Goose Joak

Here is a previously unreleased card of Zack Greinke.  It was on its way to become a 2010 Goose Joak Original before the design was scrapped in favor of the actual design.  A little rough around the edges, yes. But you might see where I might have been going with it.  In that way it kind of reminds me of the great Beatles Anthology albums.  Except I'm not Paul McCartney and I've got a loooooooong way to go before I deserve an anthology of some kind!

But anyway, here it is, resurrected from the scrap heap!  I still kind of like the concept.

Comments

  1. Personally, I like it better than the actual 2010 Goose Joak design. It's a little zanier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like it. I really like the "released" version however, especially when using the team logo in the small picture frame. Nice work as usual though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment