Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Cy Young Tribute to 1992 Triple Play - Zack Greinke

Reactions: 

Zack Greinke, Kansas City Royals
Tribute to 1992 Triple Play
by Goose Joak

Greinke!

Donruss Triple Play was a cheap set from the early 1990s. The set was focused on kids.

I think this set has aged pretty well. It certainly has a unique look to it. Sometimes the photography was actually pretty decent. I'd like to think they'd have opted for an action shot of Zack like the one above.

Greinkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

  1. That set got me as a kid. I remember getting a Gary Sheffield, but that's somewhere else now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now as far as I can tell there is only one Pujols card in your deck here. Can we get a little love for the 3-time NL MVP? He isn't that far from Kansas City you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally...most underappreciated 3 time MVP?

    ReplyDelete