Replacing one owner in my keeper league - interested?


We're replacing one owner in my keeper league this year. If you are interested in learning more, please let me know.

I'm looking for somebody who loves baseball and loves to play fantasy baseball at a high level. Most of us have been playing for a long time. That said, we do have a lot of fun (why else would we do it?)

Last year every single person was active the entire year. So suffice to say we have a really great group of people!

About the League
12 Team Mixed
5x5 Roto
Hitters: Runs, RBI, SB, OBP, SLG
Pitchers: Wins, Saves, K, ERA, WHIP

Keepers: Keep four, no round values attached. You can keep each player a maximum of three consecutive times.

Roster
The team you'd take over finished seventh last year and has several rock solid keepers (Ryan Braun, Ryan Howard, Alfonso Soriano) as well as several other potential keepers (Soto, Ramirez, Ludwick, Victorino, Chamberlain, etc.)

C - A.J. Pierzynski
1B -
2B - Alexei Ramirez
3B - Ryan Braun
SS - Orlando Cabrera
OF - Ryan Ludwick
OF - Josh Anderson
OF - Alfonso Soriano
UT - Jim Thome
BN - Shane Victorino
BN - Ryan Howard (1)
BN - Geovany Soto

SP - Joba Chamberlain
SP - Ubaldo Jimenez
SP - Carlos Zambrano
SP - Tim Wakefield
RP - B.J. Ryan
RP - Brian Fuentes


About me:
I've played fantasy baseball every year since 1994. I converted the league to a keeper format in 2006.

If you have any questions or interest, just let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

  1. couldn't post about this yesterday... sent you an email. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dave I'm always looking to get into competitive leagues, but if you've found someone no worries. Like you I do the same leagues year after year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment