Goose Joak Originals: Ryan Ludwick, Brandon Knight, Bronson Arroyo


Ryan Ludwick, St. Louis Cardinals
by Goose Joak

Unlike a lot of ballplayers these days, Ludwick looks big without being "ripped." That is, he looks "rural big" rather than "urban big" if you know what I mean.

I have no idea if this is true, but he looks like the kind of guy who does manual labor in the offseason.

Ludwick put up insane numbers in 2008, and I hope he does it again this year.





Brandon Knight, New York Mets
by Paul's Random Stuff

Knight is a journeyman minor league starter/reliever.


Bronson Arroyo, Cincinnati Reds
by The Writer's Journey

Bronson Arroyo makes a chicken-like leg kick as part of each windup. If you haven't seen it, just know that it is one of the most nonathletic looking things in all of sports.

In all seriousness though, thanks JT! This is a great looking card. Nice photograph as well.

Comments

  1. Your cards are very well done. I'm enjoying them; and finally a Cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them. More Cardinals are on the way :)

    I should really check and verify where Ludwick is from (the country, obviously) but I'm afraid I'll come back disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment