Goose Joak Originals: NL East Edition

Some Braves, Mets and Phillies for you...

Jeff Francoeur, Atlanta Braves
by Waxaholic

Awesome card...one of the early front runners for Goose Joak card of the year!


Jair Jurrjens, Atlanta Braves
by Waxaholic

It's Jair! Friend of my '08 fantasy team.




Oliver Perez, New York Mets
by Paul's Random Stuff

Ollie may be DTM to my wife, and he may be the victim of a practical joke caught on camera, but he's now several million dollars richer. When this guy is on his game, he's unhittable. The highs and lows can be a bit maddening though.






Brian Stokes, New York Mets
by Paul's Random Stuff

I can safely say that I had never even heard of Brian Stokes before Paul sent the card along. Which is awesome -- he's the perfect addition to our set!


Ryan Howard, Philadelphia Phillies
by The Writer's Journey and Goose Joak

Yeeeeahhhh...I love this shot. I would strongly recommend this as another early front runner for GJ card of the year.


Chase Utley, Philadelphia Phillies
by The Writer's Journey and Goose Joak

Another original shot by JT, and an awesome one that that. He literally had four or five shots of Utley that were all worthy of a Goose Joak card. It was hard to choose. I like this shot since you can tell they're warming up between innings. That's one of my favorite things about being at a baseball game. You can see So Taguchi in the background and Ryan Howard in the foreground. I blurred them ever so slightly so that the focus would be on Utley.

Comments