We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

I have never -- until now, and only now -- used this blog as a vessel for non-baseball related topics, but I wanted to share this with anyone in earshot.


http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2062252,00.html?xid=tweetshare


The quote I relate to:
‎"Baur has long since realized that most people don't agree with him — at least not enough to go vegan. This is less about social change or a movement than a moral decision each individual has to make."
This is something I relate to very personally.  If you see things differently, that's ok.  But I encourage you to at least think through and rationalize your own position on the subject, regardless of what it is.


Thanks for at least considering this.


-Dave


World's Largest Vegetarian

Comments

  1. Awesome link Dave I've been a Lacto-ovo Vegetarian for over 20 years, not for health reasons, but for compassion reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! Exact same reasons here. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment