Joakim Soria is Back!

Soria is back!  He looked absolutely dominating against the first three hitters, striking them out in succession.  Miguel Cabrera?  Not so much.  Got him to a two strike count but Miguel won the battle.  And so it goes.  All in all a very satisfying appearance from my favorite player.  Baseball really is back!


Joakim Soria, Kansas City Royals
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak

Omaha Royals home opener tonight.  Woo-hoo!


Kila Ka'aihue, Omaha Royals
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak

Comments

  1. I'm hoping you won't get to see Kila in Omaha much this year, got my fingers crossed that I'll get to see him play at the K soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! He looked great tonight. 2-2 w/HR and BB in first two AB. He looks locked in, disciplined as ever. Not that it means much to Royals management.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment