Bossman Junior Hath Struck

B.J. Upton, Tampa Bay Rays
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak

There are just three players (as far as I can tell) that I've had on my fantasy team for each of the last three years.

1. Hanley Ramirez
2. Mariano Rivera
3. B.J. Upton

This year, that club has been whittled down to an exclusive one.

1. B.J. Upton

Why that is, I really have no idea.  You think he'd be DTM after putting me through the ringer the last two years. Not so. Thanks to Peter Gammons, I have renewed hope in Upton this year.  Call it delusional, sure, but I actually based my decision to draft him again based on an article by Gammons in Spring Training.  Talk about insane!  But I guess I'm playing a hunch.  Or maybe it's just confirmation bias.  Either way...two homerun day for B.J. yesterday!

B.J. Upton, Tampa Bay Rays
2010 Goose Joak Original
by Goose Joak

Comments

Post a Comment