Return of Goose Joak Originals


B.J. Upton, Tampa Bay Rays
by Goose Joak

It has been a while! Maybe this set has been on the DL or something. Either way the cards are still rolling in. I think we're close to 725 total cards now.

Here are a few Rays I put together starting with B.J. Upton, one of my fantasy baseball keepers. He's having a nice June.

I sham-wowed away that cheek full of chewing tobacco.


Reid Brignac, Tampa Bay Rays
by Goose Joak

Reid Brignac. I like this photograph.

Some of the Goose Joak Original color schemes work better than others. The one I put together here (for the Rays) is among my favorites.


Jason Bartlett, Tampa Bay Rays
by Goose Joak

One of my wife's favorite new players along with Pablo Sandoval. But let's go easy here -- we're not even close to Brad Hawpe and Scott Rolen territory yet.


Ben Zobrist, Tampa Bay Rays
by Goose Joak

I totally missed on this guy. As we like to say in our league, CHASE UTLEY JR.?


Derek Rodriguez, Tampa Bay Rays
by Goose Joak

Wow, this card really makes me want to go back to Spring Training again. I miss it already!

Thanks everybody. Hope you enjoyed the cards. Many more to come.

Comments

Post a Comment