Philadelphia Phillies! Originals

And now for some excellent Phillies, courtesy of Will Mattis:


Chan Ho Park, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

After some truly forgettable years, Park is back on track. ERA under 4.00 last year, and he's sporting a nice Spring Training ERA of 2.87 (with a stunning 18:1 strikeout to walk ratio).


Chad Durbin, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

Durbin looks like he's getting some real torque out of that body. Awesome shot.


Carlos Carrasco, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

Great Spring Training shot. I love how you can see fans sitting in the berm!


Carlos Ruiz, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

Awesome shot of Carlos Ruiz. I like how you can see the World Series patch.


Brett Myers, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis


Brad Lidge, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

Kind of a unique Brad Lidge celebration shot. I don't think I had seen that one before. Cool.


Brad Harman, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

I love photo day. I really wish the Royals would put theirs on the AP photo wire, but they never do.


Antonio Bastardo, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

Awesome name, cool looking stare.


Anthony Hewitt, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis


Clay Condrey, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis


Chris Coste, Philadelphia Phillies
by Will Mattis

Like I said, I love photo day. Neat shot of Coste.

Thanks so much, Will! These are all great cards.

Comments

  1. After a slow start, the Phillies are starting to turn it on. They’ve always been my favourite teams in MLB. Just read about them here:
    http://www.phillieshome.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment